We use the latest curriculum for reading, math, science, and social studies. We give students what they need to build greater knowledge and become better readers, writers, and thinkers. Students who need additional reading support receive help through our individualized Direct Instruction program.
Weekly enrichment classes in art, music, physical education, food/nutrition, and media technology add to student’s learning and fun.
We offer afterschool clubs and programs:
- Dream Academy in partnership with Family League, offers homework support, mentoring, and enrichment for grades 2-8. Learn more.
- Chess Club
- Robotics Club
- Swim club at Callow Hill Aquatic Center
- Girls on the Run mentoring and running club
- Imagine Me Mentoring
- LGBTQ Club
Our unique Pimlico/Sinai Middle Grades Health Sciences Program is an exciting way for students in grades 6-8 to take advanced science classes and explore careers in medicine and health.
We work in partnership with LifeBridge – Sinai Hospital to provide our students with:
- Tours and hands-on learning experiences at Sinai or area colleges or universities.
- Classroom visits, lectures, and labs from medical and non-medical staff from Sinai Hospital and other partners.
- Pathways to careers in medical and health fields: doctors, nurses, and other medical staff, healthcare administration, information technology, the building trades, culinary services, marketing, and legal services.
Only at Pimlico
This program is free and requires an application.